We are looking for a civil contractor with an experience of at least 12 years. We want the candidate to have a hands-on experience with the various aspects of construction-related engineering works.
This would generally include not only supervising but also planning the project costs, and project requirements and even being able to adapt midway in case if the requirements change.
Therefore, essentially we are looking for a combination of experience, knowledge, and flexibility in working. It would be a good add-on if the contractor has a significant level of understanding of the regulatory knowledge of the field.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Carry out pre-project planning tasks such as information collection and making cost estimations.
- Ensuring that the project is legally sound and that it is not violating any regulatory procedures.
- Carry out project management activities such as hiring the right sub-contractors and professionals, waste management, and managing material and equipment.
- Monitor the project from time to time, take care of safety-related issues, and modify/update the project.
- Coordinate with the legal team get a legal perspective of the project.
- Communicate with the engineers and subcontractors to understand the project from base up.
- Know the capacities and powers of various machines used in the project.
- Know technical issues precisely such as when to replace a certain machine.