We at Ideal Liaisoning are looking for a creative and energetic interior designer with more than 12 years of work experience. Our requirement is an imaginative as well as technically practical interior designer who can fulfil client demands with ease. An interior designer’s job will be to understand the client’s requirements and to build project plans accordingly.
Our aim is to provide top notch interior designing services therefore we want the candidate to be sure of their skill. Flexibility and a flair for creativity are naturally expected from the candidate since the client requirement can vary a lot.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Get client briefing on the project such as meta requirements as well as specific details.
- Do a cost estimation analysis based on client requirements.
- Carry out research and decide the best materials that can be used as per client’s requirements.
- If time permits, create product ‘prototypes’.
- Work with other related professionals such as architects and decorators.
- Stay in touch with the constant industry changes and standards.
- The candidate should have a creative streak.
- Should be able to come up with new ideas in case if the existing ones are exhausted/overdone.
- Should be able to communicate closely with other related professionals such as architects and vendors.
- Should be able to troubleshoot problems where there is a trade-off between aesthetics and functionality.