Ideal Liaisoning is looking for a strong-willed and seasoned project manager with at least 12 years of experience, who can contribute significantly to the organization. We need someone who has the willpower and the capability to handle projects competently and smartly.
We believe that an ideal project manager is capable of executing complex projects with little sacrifice of quality and deadline. Our requirement is not too rigid, but rather more practical since we are into providing various types of construction and designing-related services where there can be no compromise
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Carry out sequencing and planning activities.
- Planning out projects resources.
- Carrying out cost and time estimations.
- Calculating overall budget for the project.
- Documentation of a project with respect to the above given information.
- Plotting out various types of data in the form of charts and tables.
- Analysing project risks and formulating solutions to mitigate them.
- Discussing material requirement, installations and related costs with vendors.
- Supervising and keeping a track of the project. And subsequently creating timely reports about the progress of the said project.
- Should be energetic and enthusiastic by nature.
- Should be capable of motivating as well as guiding the team.
- Should be able to tackle setbacks professionally.
- Should have a professional demeanour and mannerisms.