Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of www.idealliaisoning.com.
CHANGES TO OR CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Any major changes made by the Client to an order after the contract has been concluded shall entitle Ideal Liaisoning to either modify the quoted price and/or term of delivery or refuse to execute the order. In the latter case, the Client shall pay for the work already performed.
- Cancellation of an order by the Client shall entitle Ideal Liaisoning to claim payment of any work already performed for that order as well as compensation for hours spent on research for the remainder of the order. Ideal Liaisoning shall make the work performed available to the Client at the latter’s request, but shall accept no responsibility for its quality.
- If Ideal Liaisoning has reserved time for the execution of the order, it may charge the Client 50% of the fee for the non-executed part of the work.
- Quoted prices shall apply only to services conforming to agreed specifications.
- Ideal Liaisoning shall be entitled to raise the agreed price if it is required to perform more work or incur more costs than might reasonably have been foreseen on conclusion of the contract as a result of having to work with very difficult or unclear specifications, for example, or faulty files or computer programs supplied by the Client. This list of examples is not exhaustive.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- If the Client has any complaints about the service supplied by Ideal Liaisoning, it shall submit them in writing as soon as possible, yet never later than 10 days after receiving the said service. Lodging a complaint shall not release the Client from its obligation to pay.
- If no complaints are made within the term fixed, the service shall be deemed to have been fully accepted, and Ideal Liaisoning shall only act on complaints if it sees fit to do so. Ideal Liaisoning changing any part of the project including translated or edited text at the Client’s request shall in no way constitute an acknowledgement on the part of Ideal Liaisoning of having supplied an inferior service.
- In the case of a valid complaint, Ideal Liaisoning shall be granted a reasonable period of time to improve or substitute the service. If Ideal Liaisoning cannot reasonably be expected to perform the required improvements or substitution, it may grant the Client a discount.
- The Client’s right to complain shall lapse if the Client has itself edited or has hired others to edit the part or parts of the service concerned in the complaint, regardless of whether it has subsequently supplied the service to a third party or not
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: +91 120 488 3232; +91 77100 55900
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.idealliaisoning.com/contact/